Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Gadget

Dad came home with this new gadget tonight, an Olympus 1030SW digital camera.


Okay la, I know this cam is not as great as Ping Chien's slow cam and what more Derrick's DSLR. Haha well honest speaking, I really dunno why did he suddenly buy this cam. It's not like we really need it or whether he has extra cash to simply spend.

Nevermind that. It's pretty fun though. Well just for now. Tried out the functions just now and they're all pretty cool. There's one which takes a picture automatically when you smile. I'll try it on you guys some day. Haha. The best thing is, it is shock proof and water proof. Err, and freeze proof. I doubt I'll leave it in the freezer la so that don't matter. Being shock proof is so important, as many of you know how much my stuff fall off, like my beatiful phones which end up looking like a trash.

Right, I shall not bore you talking about my family's new cam anymore. Will upload some photos for you all later. Probably CNY's?

*************

Tomorrow's last day of class then I'll be having a week long holiday to celebrate Chinese New Year! Yay! I always love CNY, no, not for the ang paus or the great food and junk but the family! I just love seeing all my relatives being here together talking, laughing, bitching, and gambling?

Well people, it's not always we have a reunion. So treasure the moments together and I'm sure you will never regret it. I personally always hope my family will stay intact and be happy always, be it the immediate or extended ones. Of course, not forgetting my friends too. Never forgotten, even if one's going to Manchester or Aussie. Hahaha

This CNY, take the time to gather all your loved ones and capture the quality times with you camera and your mind and lock it up forever. These are the memories which will keep us all delighted always.

Gambling session is not a must but it's like the best thing to do to get everyone together. Hahah I feel. So yea, of course I'm not missing out on the invites to gamble. Keep it all coming in yea. I hope this year would be a better year as I've just changed my wallet. It shall be able to accommodate some blings =)

Well, I'll continue on CNY in a few days time, so that I won't run out of topic to blog on.

*************

Another festive season is yet so soon. Yes, it's about CNY again but different topic okay? Charity has always been top on my to-do list for years. I probably don't blog about what I've done or boast about it as I always thought it should be done sincerely from the heart and there's no need to announce it to the whole world.

I still believe in that. I've donated cash & items, volunteered, and doing many others. While we are all gonna enjoy CNY with our family and friends, we should keep in mind that there are people out there who are alone. They don't have anyone to celebrate with. There's no point collecting cash and donating it to them as well. All they need is companion and love from us. Imagine if you're living alone all year, even during festive seasons. How would you feel? Will money help solve the problem? I don't reckon you can use the money to buy love, care?

That's how I feel.

This CNY, I feel like I have to bring love and care to someone or some people.

Who?

I really have no idea. If you have suggestions, please feel free to drop me a message. In the mean time, I will look out for people who are in need of our companion. Also, if you would like to join me, please do. Anyone at all.

Or

If you need me to care for you or love you, do let me know kay? Especially if you're a female and well single & available. Hahahaha.

What I sincerely want to do is bring laughter to someone's life and brighted up, at least his/her day. This day will someday be posted up here.

Justin Yong

"You will find, as you look back on your life,
that the moments that stand out are the moments
YOU have done things for OTHERS."
- Henry Drummond -

No comments:

Powered By Blogger