Monday, January 19, 2009

Knowing Me


1. Real name >
Justin Yong Kee Ming.
2. Nickname > Do I have one? Haha, just Justin.
3. Married > Single & Available.
4. Male or Female > Male.
5. Highschool > SMK Bandar Utama Damansara 4 oh the memories
6. College > The Underground College - HELP UC.
7. Short or long hair > Short.
8. Are you a health freak > Definitely not. I love junk!
9. Height > Short.
10. Do you have a crush on someone > Oh yess, it's just her.
11. Do you like yourself > Always do, always will.
12. Piercings > No No. Not even gold hair (haha ping chien)
13. Righty or Lefty > Righty.


FIRSTS
14. First surgery > Have not met a surgeon.
15. First piercing(s) > Err...
16. First person you see in the morning > Myself =) in the mirror
17. First award > I really can't remember. I want a Datukship.
18. First sport you joined > Hahahah.
19. First pet > Buttons the Bunny.
20. First vacation > Inbound - tak ingat Outbound - Indonesia.
21. First concert > Hahahah.
22. First crush > Primary.

CURRENTLY
23. Eating > Nothing.
24. Drinking > Nothing.
25. I'm about to > check out her page.

YOUR FUTURE
26. Want kids > Oh yes yes. Kids are love!
27. Want to get married > Haha no000. I'll get kids with some lady who's not my wife.
28. Careers in mind > Psychologist? Event Manager? Businessman? Social Worker?

WHICH ONE IS BETTER
29. Lips or eyes > I'm always looking at the lips. dunno why
30. Hugs or kisses > Can I take both?
31. Shorter or taller > Doesn't matter.
32. Romantic or spontaneous > Spontaneous is good but add in a lil romance?
33. Sensitive or loud > Sensitive + Loud = Perfect.
34. Trouble maker or hesitant > Hesitant.


HAVE YOU EVER
35. Kissed a stranger > Nop.
36. Drank bubbles > I shall try it one day.
37. Lost glasses/contacts > Both both. Was soooo pissed looking for the contacts.
38. Ran away from home > Home is sweet.
39. Liked someone younger > She is.
40. Liked someone older > Once upon a time.
41. Broken someone's heart > They broke mine more.
42. Been arrested > Nooo. Police phobia.
43. Cried when someone died > Yes. Die/Leave and I'll cry.
44. Liked a friend > Yeah.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
45. Yourself > Always do. I trust myself most.
46. Miracles > I do. I hope it will happen.
47. Heaven > Ask me when I'm lying in the grave.
48. Santa claus > I see them at malls all the time. Oh Merry Belated Christmas!
49. Angels > Nah.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY ~*
50. Is there one person you want to be with right now > I want her la. Please!
51. Do you believe in God > God.


Justin Yong

"To decide to be at the level of choice,
is to take responsibility for your life
and to be in control of your life."
- Arbie M. Dale -

No comments:

Powered By Blogger